HYBRID PARTICLE SWARM ALGORITHM FOR SCHEDULING IN CELLULAR MANUFACTURING SYSTEM- A CASE STUDY
Cellular Manufacturing System (CMS) lies in the heart of lean manufacturing with goal of producing the wide variety of products as efficiently as possible. Increase in customer demand for more customized products had forced industries to shift to CMS. Once CMS has been established scheduling becomes one of the challenging task. So, in present work, a real case study based on scheduling problem in CMS is presented and a hybrid particle swarm optimization (PSO) algorithm is proposed to achieve an optimize sequence. The PSO is integrated with NEH algorithm to achieve an optimal sequence faster. A mathematical model is presented to evaluate two conflicting performance measures; minimization of work in process (WIP) and maximization of average machine cell utilization. Implementation of proposed algorithm had increased the utilization from 65% to 82 % while minimized the WIP to 6 parts from 25parts.
2. Gholipour-Kanani Y, Tavakkoli-Moghaddam R, Khorrami A (2011) Solving a multi-criteria group scheduling problem for a cellular manufacturing system by scatter search. Journal of the Chinese Institute of Industrial Engineers 28 (3):192-205. doi:10.1080/10170669.2010.549663
3. Savsar M (2010) Reliability Modeling of a Manufacturing Cell Operated under Degraded Mode.
4. Mahdavi I, Paydar MM, Solimanpur M, Heidarzade A (2009) Genetic algorithm approach for solving a cell formation problem in cellular manufacturing. Expert Systems with Applications 36 (3):6598-6604
5. Tsourveloudis NC, Doitsidis L, Ioannidis S Work-in-process scheduling by evolutionary tuned distributed fuzzy controllers. In: Robotics and Automation, 2006. ICRA 2006. Proceedings 2006 IEEE International Conference on, 2006. IEEE, pp 1420-1425
6. Vidalis M, Papadopoulos CT, Heavey C (2005) On the workload and ‘phaseload’allocation problems of short reliable production lines with finite buffers. Computers & Industrial Engineering 48 (4):825-837
7. Amar MAB, Camus H, Korbaa O (2010) A mathematical model for cyclic scheduling with assembly tasks and Work-In-Process minimization. In: Frontiers of Assembly and Manufacturing. Springer, pp 279-292
8. Braglia M, Frosolini M, Gabbrielli R, Zammori F (2011) CONWIP card setting in a flow-shop system with a batch production machine. International Journal of Industrial Engineering Computations 2 (1):1-18
9. Rafiei H, Rabbani M, Nazaridoust B, Ramiyani SS (2015) Multi-objective cell formation problem considering work-in-process minimization. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 76 (9-12):1947-1955
10. Altarazi SA (2011) An optimization tool for operational tolerances allocation, work in process inventory minimization, and machines assignment in a discrete part manufacturing environment. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 55 (9-12):1069-1078
11. Pramanik N Process Flow Simulation to Reduce WIP Built-up and to Maximize Throughput in a Multi-part Multi-operation Process–A Case Study.
12. Karim A, Rahman MA, Yusop NH Mitigation of WIP-related Problems at an IC Production Line through a Suitable Inspection Sampling Plan.
13. Kissani I, Bouya W Analysis of WIP Inventory Control and Simulation of KANBAN System within Wiring Harness Company.
14. Lian Z, Gu X, Jiao B (2006) A similar particle swarm optimization algorithm for permutation flowshop scheduling to minimize makespan. Applied Mathematics and Computation 175 (1):773-785
15. Tasgetiren MF, Liang Y-C, Sevkli M, Gencyilmaz G (2007) A particle swarm optimization algorithm for makespan and total flowtime minimization in the permutation flowshop sequencing problem. European Journal of Operational Research 177 (3):1930-1947
16. Pan Q-K, Tasgetiren MF, Liang Y-C (2008) A discrete particle swarm optimization algorithm for the no-wait flowshop scheduling problem. Computers & Operations Research 35 (9):2807-2839
17. Damodaran P, Diyadawagamage DA, Ghrayeb O, Vélez-Gallego MC (2012) A particle swarm optimization algorithm for minimizing makespan of nonidentical parallel batch processing machines. Int J Adv Manuf Technol 58 (9-12):1131-1140
18. Tasgetiren MF, Sevkli M, Liang Y-C, Gencyilmaz G Particle swarm optimization algorithm for single machine total weighted tardiness problem. In: Evolutionary Computation, 2004. CEC2004. Congress on, 2004. IEEE, pp 1412-1419
19. Liao C-J, Tseng C-T, Luarn P (2007) A discrete version of particle swarm optimization for flowshop scheduling problems. Computers & Operations Research 34 (10):3099-3111
20. Zhang J, Zhang C, Liang S (2010) The circular discrete particle swarm optimization algorithm for flow shop scheduling problem. Expert Systems with Applications 37 (8):5827-5834
21. Tseng C-T, Liao C-J (2008) A particle swarm optimization algorithm for hybrid flow-shop scheduling with multiprocessor tasks. International Journal of Production Research 46 (17):4655-4670
22. Sankaran V (2009) A Particle Swarm Optimization Using Random Keys For Flexible Flow Shop Scheduling Problem With Sequence Dependent Setup Times. Clemson University,
23. Sha D, Hsu C-Y (2006) A hybrid particle swarm optimization for job shop scheduling problem. Computers & Industrial Engineering 51 (4):791-808
24. Lin T-L, Horng S-J, Kao T-W, Chen Y-H, Run R-S, Chen R-J, Lai J-L, Kuo I-H (2010) An efficient job-shop scheduling algorithm based on particle swarm optimization. Expert Systems with Applications 37 (3):2629-2636
25. Zhao F, Zhu A, Yu D, Yang Y A hybrid Particle Swarm Optimization (PSO) algorithm schemes for integrated process planning and production scheduling. In: Intelligent Control and Automation, 2006. WCICA 2006. The Sixth World Congress on, 2006. IEEE, pp 6772-6776
26. Dousthaghi S, Tavakkoli-Moghaddam R, Makui A (2013) Solving the economic lot and delivery scheduling problem in a flexible job shop with unrelated parallel machines and a shelf life by a proposed hybrid PSO. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 68 (5-8):1401-1416
27. Mirabi M (2011) Ant colony optimization technique for the sequence-dependent flowshop scheduling problem. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology 55 (1-4):317-326
28. Marichelvam M, Prabaharan T, Yang X-S (2014) Improved cuckoo search algorithm for hybrid flow shop scheduling problems to minimize makespan. Applied Soft Computing 19:93-101
29. Sun Y, Liu M, Zhang C, Gao L, Lian K New high performing hybrid particle swarm optimization for permutation flow shop scheduling problem with minimization of makespan. In: Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management (IEEM), 2010 IEEE International Conference on, 2010. IEEE, pp 1706-1710
30. Nouha N, Talel L A Particle Swarm Optimization Metaheuristic for the Blocking Flow Shop Scheduling Problem: Total Tardiness Minimization. In: European Conference on Multi-Agent Systems, 2015. Springer, pp 145-153